- Purvavlokan General Geography 2019, Read answer (d) instead of (a) in the Q.No. 3 on the page No. CA-43. For the explanation of the above Question see the explanation of Q.No. 2 on the page No. CA-43.
- Purvavlokan General Geography 2019, Read 79 instead of 69 in the 8th line of topic ‘The Jupiter’ on the page No. CB.22.
Read 82 instead of 62 in the explanation of Q.No.6 and read 82 instead of 62 in the second line of the topic ‘The Saturn’ on the P.No. CB-23.
- Purvavlokan General Guography 2019, Read ‘Kollur’ instead of ‘Kolar’ in the 3rd point of the right coloum on the page No. CA.54.
- Purvavlokan General Guograhy 2019, Read 64473 instead of 644732 in the 9th line of 2nd paragraph of the right column on the page CA-62.
- Purvavlokan General Geography, 2019 read answer (c) instead of (d) of the Q.No. 1 on the page No. CB.39
- Purvavlokan General Geography, 2019 ‘A’ should be read in the map of the Q.No. 5 on the page CA.17.
- Purvavlokan General Geography, 2019 read ‘west’ ‘instead’ of ‘east’ in the 4th line of the fact of the left column on the page-CA-29.
- Purvavlokan General Geography, 2019 read answer (d) instead of answer (b) of the Q.No. 32 on the page CB.179
- Purvavlokan General Geography, 2019 read ‘South America’ instead of ‘Africa’ in the 4th line in first paragraph in right column on the page CB-82
- Purvavlokan General Geography on page no. CA 311, Q.No. 26 read answer (c) instead of option (d).
- General Geography page no. CA 206/Q.No.-20. The answer to this question should be read as (*) instead of (c). The explanation should be read as -”The leading producer state of Rice, Wheat, Cotton and mustard is West Bangal, Uttar Pradesh, Gujarat and Rajasthan respectively ”
- Purvavlokan General Geography on page no. CA 310, Q.No. 19 Map should be read as follows in the question-
- पूर्वावलोकन General Geography 2019. In the 17th line of the Topic ‘Species/Tribes’ on the page no. 64 the population of Bhil tribe should be read as ‘17071049’ instead of ‘1707149’
- पूर्वावलोकन General Geography 2019. In the 14-15 line of the notes of the topic ‘Passes’. There is a change. Zozila pass is located on the great Himalayan range.
- पूर्वावलोकन General Geography 2019. The name of the Lucknow Airport should be read as ‘Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport’ everywhere in the book.
- Read the first line of the question No-2 on the page CA-17 as ‘West Bengal, Asam, Meghalaya, Mijoram and Tripura are the Indian states that share thier borders with Bangladesh’.
- Preview General Geography Read ‘Togo’ instead of Tonga in the last line of the explanation of the question No. 7 on the page No. CB-35.
- Read the explanation of question No. 8 on the page CA-139 as follows-According to the data of Statistical Year Book India 2018 by the mospI, area under Tubewell irrigation in the given states is as follows –
- Question No.-51 on the page No.- 72 option (d) in the question should be read as A-3, B-4, C-2, D-1.
Tubewell irrigation (Thousand hectare)
Uttar Pradesh – 10183
Rajasthan – 3557
Madhya Pradesh – 3281
Bihar – 1860
Thus, the maximum area irrigated by
Tube wells is in Uttar Pradesh .