- पूर्वावलोकन General Geography 2019. In the 17th line of the Topic ‘Species/Tribes’ on the page no. 64 the population of Bhil tribe should be read as ‘17071049’ instead of ‘1707149’
- पूर्वावलोकन General Geography 2019. In the 14-15 line of the notes of the topic ‘Passes’. There is a change. Zozila pass is located on the great Himalayan range.
- पूर्वावलोकन General Geography 2019. The name of the Lucknow Airport should be read as ‘Chaudhary Charan Singh Airport’ everywhere in the book.
- Read the first line of the question No-2 on the page CA-17 as ‘West Bengal, Asam, Meghalaya, Mijoram and Tripura are the Indian states that share thier borders with Bangladesh’.
- Preview General Geography Read ‘Togo’ instead of Tonga in the last line of the explanation of the question No. 7 on the page No. CB-35.
- Read the explanation of question No. 8 on the page CA-139 as follows-According to the data of Statistical Year Book India 2018 by the mospI, area under Tubewell irrigation in the given states is as follows –
- Question No.-51 on the page No.- 72 option (d) in the question should be read as A-3, B-4, C-2, D-1.
Tubewell irrigation (Thousand hectare)
Uttar Pradesh – 10183
Rajasthan – 3557
Madhya Pradesh – 3281
Bihar – 1860
Thus, the maximum area irrigated by
Tube wells is in Uttar Pradesh .